1. Store items such as ribbon, tweezers, nail clippers, or some small things to make any junk drawer look neater.
2. Side-locking lids seal these containers tightly, protecting your food from air and water while keeping it fresh.
3. Great inside the refrigerator or freezer that organize them and keep the yoghurt, meat, cheeses, eggs, fruit or vegetables fresh.
4. Easily store kitchen staples and pantry supplies like chips, cookies or a large soup, rice, flour, sugar, and beans in these sturdy containers.
5. These are also used for table and desk to store and organize your food or deal with small things.