Looking for a super comfortable sleep after a long busy day? get this Twin Airbed, it is a part of the Dura-Beam series of airbeds that are providing amazing durability for years of lasting comfort. The secret is in the Fiber-Tech beam construction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibres that provide enhanced comfort, stability and support. Each bed is covered in plush flocking that is soft to the touch, and the horizontal air chambers provide added stability and support around the entire bed. The mattress is also equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top with 15-gauge vinyl beams and 16-gauge sides and bottom for durability. And best of all, the Comfort Plush mattress is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere 3-1/2 minutes.
- Inflatable Queen airbed for home use. The sense of loss of pressure is a result of the bed stretching but does not indicate it is defective. Needs to re-inflate the bed again until it fully settles, which usually takes 2-3 nights
- High-powered, built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation, inflates mattress in just under 5 minutes to the desired firmness
- Raised 22 inches from floor with waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams and sturdy construction
- Indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping and a carry bag is included for easy storage and transport. Inflate only with a low-pressure inflator. Do not over inflate. Fill with cold air only
- The item is 7.25 x 14.5 x 18 inches and it is 60 x 22 x 80 inches (W x H x L) when inflated
Be the first to review “Intex Inflatable Airbed”